Are a new baby and a new home in Lauren Conrad’s future?
Not long after announcing that she and her husband, William Tell, are expecting their first child, Conrad is looking to unload her Pacific Palisades home. She’s asking for $5.195 million for the estate.
The 5,871-square-foot home certainly has enough space for a newborn. The home boasts 5 large bedrooms and 6 baths, including a master suite with a bathroom that’s spacious even for a celebrity home.
Of course, the home has a feminine, bohemian feel that is true to Lauren’s style. The open floor plan is accentuated by wide plank, rustic floors and exposed beam ceilings.
Photos from Zillow listing
In the kitchen, an enormous Sub-Zero fridge and a La Cornue range steal the attention while open shelving and white countertops give the space a welcoming, airy feel.
There’s even plenty of yard space for a swing set. The Spanish-inspired estate sits on a 61,800-square foot lot, nestled into the hills of Los Angeles.
The listing agent is Chad Concolino of Main Beach Realty.
- Five One-of-a-Kind Details From Chris Hardwick’s Home
- Tommy Hilfiger Lists Colorful, Eye-Candy Estate for $27.5M
Originally posted here:
Lauren Conrad Lists Pacific Palisades Home for $5.195M
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- House of the Week: A Whimsical Home Inspired By Hobbits
- 3 High-Impact Spots to Use Bold Color
- Which 10 U.S. Metros Have the Most Empty Nesters?
- Jaime King's Family-Friendly Dream Home Updates
- 3 Rules for Avoiding Common Color Mistakes
More Active Posts:
- 2 bedroom Villa/Bungalow for Sale in Manipal, Udupi ( #9579362) (3)
- Residential Plot / Land for Sale in Mangaon, Raigad ( #3010867) (2)
- 3 bedroom Apartment (Multistorey) for Rent in New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata ( #6704207) (2)
- Residential Plot / Land for Sale in Mukteshwar, Nainital ( #4964021) (2)
- Residential Plot / Land for Sale in Oragadam, Chennai ( #4918986) (2)
- 4 bedroom Apartment for Rent in NGEF, Bangalore ( #9640899) (2)
- Residential Plot / Land for Sale in Baghpat Road, Meerut ( #8916539) (2)
- Washington Report: New Consumer Financial Protection Agency (2)
- Foreclosure Poses Danger To Economy (1)
- Study: Foreclosure Affects Children, Too (1)